Harper 6-Pocket Scrub Pant - Black
Buy it with
Tall: 32" available for preorder, shipping October-November 2022
Orders placed before 12pm EST ship same day in most cases. Shipping within the domestic (lower 48) United States takes approximately 2-7 business days transit time. Orders over $100 ship free via standard shipping speed. International orders take 10-35 business days and are final sale (no exchanges or returns). View our Shipping Policy
Items that are unworn and unwashed (with original tags attached) can be exchanged or returned for a full refund.* We make this process easy with our Instant Exchange/Free Returns! View our Returns Information
*Items on sale are final-sale and not eligible for returns or exchanges. Please check size charts and inseam lengths carefully prior to ordering.
We think it's helpful to know what sizes you're seeing.
- CloudBand™ - an ultra wide, ultra-soft compression band that has just the right amount of compression to make you feel like a million dollars
- Six Pockets (!) - three front, one left leg, two back pockets
- Ankle length design keeps your scrubs off the floor
- Badge holder
- RingSafe™ - keep your small valuables safely tucked away with a small zipper pocket that's washing-machine safe
- Tie waistband
- Two back pockets
- Cargo pocket - holds an iPad mini, folding clipboard, papers, pens
- Signature Cloud9 insignia
- ComfortStretch side panels - extra give for those with a roomier rear
- Contrast tie at waist
- Side slits at ankles
- Cargo pocket fits an iPad Mini® or folding clipboard
- Straight leg
- Unisex design
World's Best Scrubs
Tough Like You
Designed by a scrub-wearing Physician (M.D.), Cloud9 Scrubs were developed and tested for over a year to meet rigorous standards for the hardest workers.
You saw it here first. A secure pocket for your valuables while scrubbing in or performing messy tasks at work.
They feel amazing on. They fit great and have ample amount of room in the pockets and the pocket all so versatile. I love being able to fill my pockets with everything I need for a shift and not having my pants fall down constantly. The only thing that could be improved is a petite size as the legs are little long so I have to pull the pants up high. Overall though I would highly recommend these, their the best scrub pants I've owned.
Love it, but it's too big
I ordered XS based on the recommended size (25" waist, and 32" hip). I love the fabric, but I wish it came in XXS.. There is at least 2 inches of excess elastic waistband and which I have to fold in the back. It is the perfect length for me though (I'm 5'3") I like all the pockets, and the badge hook thing on the right (whatever it's called)
So comfortable! Love the waistband and the pockets!