Harper 4-Pocket Scrub Top - Black
This performance top does double-duty: numerous pockets to keep you organized but sleek enough to keep you svelte and even allow for a tuck-in when desired. Featuring our signature CloudLuxe™ 4-way stretch fabric.
- badge holder
- modest v-neckline
- longer-than-industry-average short sleeves
- signature Cloud9 branding
- 4 pockets (including 1 secret pocket)
Orders placed before 12pm EST ship same day in most cases. Shipping within the domestic (lower 48) United States takes approximately 2-7 business days transit time. Orders over $100 ship free via standard shipping speed. International orders take 10-35 business days and are final sale (no exchanges or returns). View our Shipping Policy
Items that are unworn and unwashed (with original tags attached) can be exchanged or returned for a full refund.* We make this process easy with our Instant Exchange/Free Returns! View our Returns Information
*Items on sale are final-sale and not eligible for returns or exchanges. Please check size charts and inseam lengths carefully prior to ordering.
We think it's helpful to know what sizes you're seeing.
- Pockets: 4 (1 secret, 1 breast pocket, 2 subtle front slash pockets)
- Badge holder (no more dragging down the neckline with a heavy badge!)
- Modest, stylish v-neck
- CloudLuxe™ fabric - 4-way stretch, ultra luxurious, moisture-wicking, wrinkle resistant
- Longer-than-average sleeve length, maximizes comfort and reduces chafing —also great at covering upper arm body art without the need for a long sleeve
- Unisex design
- Straight waist
- Side slits
- Tagless design (no itchy neck!)
World's Best Scrubs
Tough Like You
Designed by a scrub-wearing Physician (M.D.), Cloud9 Scrubs were developed and tested for over a year to meet rigorous standards for the hardest workers.
You saw it here first. A secure pocket for your valuables while scrubbing in or performing messy tasks at work.
Scrubs you want to live in
This was one of the most comfortable scrubs I have ever worn. Soft fabric. Lots of pockets.
Best out their
Scrub to with beauty
Nicest scrubs I have ever worn
When I first got these scrub pants I was worried that they were too small. I kept on wearing them even though they were a bit tight as the fabric was so comfortable. I am not sure if my exercise program worked or the scrubs have stretched again but now they fit perfectly! Super comfortable even in the Australian summer. Would definitely buy again and I can't wait until other styles and colours are released. My only criticism is they could be 2cm longer as I show a bit more sock then other scrubs.